This Contract Position is with our own Direct Clients. Please reach out to Simoneta - spereira(at)Divihn(dot)com or Karthik- karthikm(at)divihn(dot)com for more details about this position or call Karthik at 630 847 1776 or Simoneta at 630 847 0953 with any questions.
Title: IT Project Manager (Implementation Services)
Location: Remote in Norther IL Duration: 12 months
- Background Client Agreement Management System (BAMS) is an AS400 bolt-on to JD Edwards UCAN and APAC instances. BAMS is used for contract management, distributor chargebacks, price change notification, failure to supply processing and main platform for government price reporting calculations. BAMS has been deemed as a business risk and technical debt due to limited support and legacy technology. Additionally, it is manually intensive, inefficient, and not scalable to support Client's current and future business needs.
- As part of this project Model N will replace the BAMS with a SaaS implementation of Model N revenue management solution for the scope as described in this SOW.
- Implement Model N Modules and co-development;
- Integrate Model N with Exalink;
- Build data interfaces, Extract, transform and load data into Model N and Exalink
- Users Trained;
Client Desired Outcomes for BAMS Replacement:
- Revenue Enhancement:
- Automate compliance calculations for all agreements (PANBAX)
- Eliminate manual processes
- Real-time pricing for all orders
- Flexible system to rapidly implement new industry best practices
- Enable cross business unit visibility
- Scalable for growth
- Centralized data source for real-time insight
- Holistic View of contracts across business units
- User created reports and analytics
- Streamlined end-to-end contract mgt process
This role will focus on managing planning and execution of a strategic systems modernization project called BAMS replacement. BAMS (Client Agreement Management System) is a custom developed application that supports business critical contracting and chargeback capabilities.
This role will take direction from, and partner with, the cross-functional business operations and IT leaders to ensure completion of discovery, initiation and planning phase through capital budget request creation, SOW finalization, risk identification, coordination with downstream systems owner and product vendor, and overall procurement process.
Prior experience managing large scale systems replacement phase zero and implementation planning is key to the success of this role.
- Collaborate with business operations, IT stakeholders and procurement to facilitate and review Statement of Work (SOW) including scope details, RACI, assumptions, dependencies, resource loading and milestones.
- Coordinate development of business case, financial justification and capital review presentation
- Actively manage the execution of the planning phase, including assigning tasks to project team, follows ups, and timely completion
- Proactively lead and execute project risk management and mitigation
- Orchestrate activities across all internal and external constituents and work comfortably with Client leadership to escalate and manage project issues
- Work directly with Business and IT stakeholders to define use cases, milestones, activities, deliverables, delivery dates, and resource plan.
- Collect, clarify, escalate, and track issues and risks to resolution through management of a formal issue and risk log.
- Assist with planning, scheduling, and coordination for workshops, significant meetings, and other project related events (e.g. planning workshops, implementation planning, data gathering workshops, etc.).
- Provide regular status updates, dashboards, and other communications as required to ensure transparency of progress and visibility to obstacles.
- Expertise in IT project management methodologies, tools and techniques with focus on phase zero and implementation planning
- 5 years of IT Project Management experience, preferably managing large scale systems modernization and integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems
- Develop and implement governance, communication plans, high level resource plans and project schedules. Responsible for project communication steering update, weekly status meeting, escalation.
- High-level understanding of Cloud architecture and SaaS technologies
- Excellent organization skills, verbal and written communication skills and team facilitation skills.
- Strong business acumen and ability to partner with the business and able to work in a matrix environment.
Education / Experience:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred.
5 years of IT experience with demonstrated effectiveness managing global teams.
Experience working with implementation of Model N Revenue Cloud Platform for Life Sciences, Provider Management and Intelligence Cloud Modules is a plus. If not Model N, similar platform experience required. Some industry platforms in Revenue Management similar to Model N: VIRTUSA, ORACLE, BPI, SALESFORCE
Work experience with Agile delivery teams and good knowledge of Scrum methodology
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sharepoint, Jira Software and Microsoft Project
Previous Industry Experience:?
Minimum: 5 yrs demonstrated success leading multi-site, global or enterprise wide programs in healthcare and/or pharma;
We need someone who is detail oriented, organized and can keep this project on track isn't afraid of escalations and can communicate to both Client and to Model N seamlessly.
Those should be overall decision factors that should be prioritized for this PM position.
Attributes Weight score ( must equal 100%)
Lead Program Execution:
Detail oriented, organized and can keep this project on track;
Not afraid of escalations and can communicate to both Client and other project players seamlessly (Model N Software vendor, Integrator Supplier, IT Teams )
C-level report out with IT and business; Scope Management, Risk Management, Ambiguity Management. 30
Model N Experience:
Experience in working on Model N Provider Management implementation; 20
Expertise in IT project implementations, managing large scale systems modernization and integration across multiple and complex technologies and systems 20
Knowledge in commercial contracting processes (Rebates, Pricing Management, ERP Integration, Government Pricing Report, Sales Accurals ) 15
Experience in Agile Methology; 15
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.