ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a IT Project Manager with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 12+ months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located La Crosse, WI (Remote). Our client is a leading HVAC company.
Please review the job description below:
• Develop integrated baseline project plans applying estimating models, identify resources and skills required, document estimating assumptions, refine plans and manage performance against them.
• Recommend best solutions based on understanding of business issues.
• Provide task-based schedule and cost forecasts and assist in assessing risk-based provisions.
• Capture and track program metrics and perform analysis.
• Manage project scope by assessing requirements changes, determining, and conveying impact on budget, time, and risk.
• Manage client expectations, anticipates operational and tactical risks and tracks them.
• Clarify, identify, and track requirements and issues, remove barriers, resolve minor project issues, and escalate to immediate manager where required.
• Manage project closure initiatives, such as client satisfaction survey and closure analysis.
• Document and archive project activities, deliverables, tools and findings for future projects.
Responsible for using best practice PMO methodology to create a project plan to fit the stakeholders/sponsor’s needs and deliver on desired outcomes.
This team manages all residential IT projects for SVU.
Goal of this team currently is to get through the back log of projects team has.
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume, through this posting.
Thanks and regards,
Sr. Associate ‑ Recruitment
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
• Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
• The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
• HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
• DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
• 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
• Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
• ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
• Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
• AWS Managed Services Partner
• Google Cloud Partner
• ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
• ISTQB Gold Partner
• ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
• SOC2 Type II Compliant