IT Project Manager (WMS)
Location: Quincy MA
Duration: Starting as a 6 month contract with high probability of multiple, long-term extensions
- Phone Interviews
- Skype Interview or Final onsite if local
Job Summary: We are looking for multiple, experienced Project Managers with a focus in Warehouse Management System experience (Manhattan preferred) operations to join a well-established, yet quickly growing, team with one of our largest clients! The ideal candidate will have 7+ years of project management experience on the IT side of operations. The need is for a dynamic person that has agile experience and is very process driven.
Compensation: $60-70/hour, depending on experience
Length: 6 month contract with high probability of multiple, long-term extensions or conversion to permanent roles
- Build, maintain, schedule, and manage the scope of work that relates to solutions architecture that will be deployed during the functional design phase of the project.
- Collaborate with architecture to leverage the current technology stack and to adopt new technology.
- Balance vendor commitments and technology with Solution Architects to build a schedule that can integrate from a milestone perspective into an overall master schedule.
- Build, modify, and maintain MS project schedule
- Conduct daily and weekly meetings with key team members performing work and weekly meetings with PM team.
- Interact and influence functional design sessions to confirm desired architecture will enable completion of design specs that can be reviewed, approved, and supported in a production environment
- 7+ years of experience as a Project Manager, specifically on IT projects
- Warehouse Management System experience (Manhattan preferred)
- Experience in agile environment
- Proven ability to create presentations at team, leadership and executive levels
- Proven track record to deliver projects on time, on budget, to specification
- Experience in communicating effectively to all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership abilities beyond just project administration
- Demonstrated ability to drive issues to resolution
- Supply Chain experience, to include replenishment, forecasting, or transportation.
- Previous experience working for a 3rd party logistics company
Category Code: JN008, JN055