IT Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The primary responsibilities will be managing execution of projects end to end as well as coordinating across the Modeling team, Technology teams and downstream consumers for project delivery.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Good presentation skills required for the preparation and presentation of information to stakeholders
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and facilitation skills
- Excellent data analysis and data management skills
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Proven strong hands-on experience with MS Project, JIRA, SharePoint, and Microsoft Office
- Typically 5+ plus years of project management experience.
- Manage and facilitate project meetings with stakeholders and project delivery teams and communicate project updates
- Plan, organize, and monitor project performance using appropriate project management tools
- Work closely with functional lines of business both in GRA and outside
- Partner with various line of business executives to structure the projects and establish a consistent interpretation of the requirements
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Experience in a Financial Institution
- Experience with SQL is a BIG plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.