Location: Foster City, CA
Duration: 6 – month contract with possible extension
You will manage multiple projects for the Operations and Infrastructure Project Management Office. You will work with technical staff, customers and Resource Managers across organizational boundaries to obtain resources, schedule, and coordinate the execution of tasks to successfully complete deliverables.
- Maintain program and/or project level tracking and reporting of budgets and forecasts, including explanations for any variances.
- Provide leadership and oversight of program and project performance and ensure compliance with program and project management and information security methodologies.
- Identification, management, and resolution of issues and conflicts.
- Communication of status, issues, and action items with assigned owners.
- Work with virtual teams located in different time zones and with differing cultures.
- 3-7 YOE Building out large Infrastructure environments $1-5 million
- Project Management Professional Certification a plus
- ITIL v3 Certification a plus
- Experience with infrastructure project management.
It pays to network! Ask me how Ascent rewards for hired referrals.