IT Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Pennington, NJ. The IT Project Manager will be responsible for end-to-end management and delivery of a material change for a project of high complexity across multiple departments within a single business unit. Strong Agile ScrumMaster skills in a Wealth Management environment along with heavy MS-Project for tracking project deliverables are required for this role. Successful candidates should have 7 - 10 years of experience.
- Manage, lead and direct the work efforts of resources that may be functionally aligned as part of the project and/or organizationally aligned as direct reports
- Responsible for the end-to-end integration of various work streams in order to deliver the intended project solution
- Manage Project Scope, Timeline and Budget/Expenses
- Obtain and align resources to key project roles
- Establish clearly defined responsibilities and accountabilities
- Oversee/Manage/Lead project execution, integration and implementation
- Risk Management and Mitigation Planning
- Readiness/Change Adoption/Stakeholder Management
- Quality Assurance, ensure that all applicable change requirements are satisfied
- Act as the primary point of contact and integration for the project
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.