Title : IT Project Manager
Duration : 12+ months
Location : San Ramon, CA
Top Skills : Project Management, UAT/User Acceptance Testing, PMP, MS Project
- Responsible for directing and monitoring the work of team members and conducting project meetings and UAT sessions.
- Maintain the project plan, including risk management, issue management, change management and communication plans.
- Ensure that all requirements, project plans and changes to commitment are communicated to all impacted team members.
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams and different locations, including all vendors and sub-contractors.
- Responsible for the overall management and integration of requirements including the integration of vendor tasks; tracks and reviews vendor deliverables.
- Measure, monitor and report progress at clearly defined points to ensure on time delivery by balancing and adjusting scope, schedule, budget, quality, and risks.
- Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Possibility to work remote but will need to be able to travel throughout service territory