TCI has an immediate need for an IT Project Manager in Louisville, KY. This is a Direct Hire opportunity and is not available for Corp2Corp.
The IT Project Manager will be part of a new team that is highly visible to the organization reporting directly to the VP of IT. The selected candidate will work with C-Suite, VP’s, and/or executives of the business. In this newly formed role, you’ll be part of a steering committee that will vet out requests and prioritize projects with senior leaders of the business. This is a technical working manager position.
- Responsible for planning, executing, and evaluating projects to determine project scope, and timelines.
- Manage a team of developers on projects from initiation to closure.
- Lead, coach, and motivate project/development team on a proactive basis.
- Communicate with stakeholders to complete project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Determine what type of resources will be required for projects.
- Participate on cross functional teams around company initiatives that require an IT component.