A growing client of CRG in the Triad area is looking for an IT Project Manager to work with the Sales and Marketing teams. This casual and collaborative company offers summer hours all year long. This is the ideal position for the person who loves handling a wide variety of responsibilities and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to help get the job done in a fast paced, high-volume environment. Candidates for this position must have a good attitude, a desire to work hard with a great team, and the ability to be a self-starter.
IT Project Manager – Direct Hire
Winston-Salem, NC (Hybrid Schedule – Remote/Onsite)
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC and those authorized to work in the U.S (without Sponsorship) are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
- Write and maintain detailed requirements that include defining the customer experience and identifying systems and processes that need to be enhanced. This includes the definition of use cases and user workflows
- Have tight collaboration with implementation partner’s project leaders and key resources.
- Forge strong relationships with all internal business partners
- Represent the business and user voice in the software development process
- Keep stakeholders informed of status of projects and mediate any scope changes.
- Conduct continuous follow up on progress of activities.
- Work across the organization to prioritize the software development team backlog, while maintaining well-defined and refined user stories
- Work with the development team and external partners to define and document project requirements and deliverables including up-front storyboarding, flow-charting, etc.
- Validate software requirements and designs with all stakeholders, facilitate and perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) as required, and other related activities. Determine whether a product backlog item was satisfactorily delivered.
- Ensure that deadlines are met, progress is made and timelines are held.
- Be accessible and available to software engineers and partners to answer process related questions and assist in removing impediments
- Organize tasks in logical sequences and identify required resources.
- Work with executive team members to develop release plans and organizational roadmaps.
- Ensure transparency into the upcoming work of the product development team
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 5+ years’ experience managing IT projects.
- 2+ Years' experience in Agile environment
- Experiences in B2B e-Commerce, multi-channel sales - utilizing Magento solutions as one channel - are strongly preferred.
- Willingness to travel – about two weeks a year
- Certified Project Manager (Prince 2 or equivalent), PMP, or PMI-ACP
- Previous team management skills
- Experience with change management concepts and practices
- Previous experience of managing projects and budgets
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid leadership skills
Category Code: JN008