IT Project Manager
BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated IT Project Manager(Finance Management) in Tampa, FL
We place consultants for end clients all over USA.
Job Title: IT Project Manager(Finance Management)
Location: Tampa, FL
Anticipated Duration: 6 Months Contract with possible extension or permanent depending on the performance of the candidate and client needs.
* Assume full project management responsibilities for end-to-end implementation of all assigned deliverables, including proactive identification and management of risks and issues, program/project plans, stakeholder engagement, scheduling and resource management
* Support the program manager to implement appropriate program governance structure, including production of appropriate project and program dashboards and status updates for executive-level stakeholders
* Develop individual project artefacts as necessary, including Project Initiation Documents (PIDs), project plans, RAID logs and project status dashboards
* Ensure work streams and projects meet requirements and are of the appropriate quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project/program plans and program governance arrangements
* Ensure adherence to Client program and project standards as needed
* Identify key project risks and manage to resolution or escalate accordingly
* Coordinate across functions (e.g. Operations, Technology, Compliance and Finance) and senior management to execute necessary policy, process and technology change.
* Minimum of 10-15 years' experience in project management is required, ideally in Finance or Regulatory projects
* A minimum of 10 years in a dedicated project manager role is required, including experience leading multi-country/region projects
* Minimum of 10 years financial services experience is required.
* Demonstrated career progression to senior project manager/ program manager level (including multiple project management)
* Credible history of successfully implementing projects in the financial services industry
* Proven track record of delivery of major level, multi-streamed projects is essential
* Experienced in consulting with project stakeholders, including the skills to facilitate compromise and resolve conflicting requirements.
* Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to build and foster internal relationships is essential
* Experience with a global bank's finance function and operational environment highly desired
* High level of proficiency across all aspects of project management - planning, monitoring and controlling programs and resources, stakeholder engagement, etc.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to facilitate discussions up to senior levels of management (e.g. Director, MD)
* Ability to lead planning sessions, challenge the status quo where appropriate and drive decision-making processes
* Ability to lead and drive implementation working through others
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with multiple functions (e.g. Operations, Technology and Finance) to ensure communication, collaboration and agreement
* Strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile when required
* Ability to work under pressure, manage to tight deadlines and quickly adapt to unexpected changes in expectations or requirements
* Ability to quickly grasp and master new concepts / requirements and related product / functional knowledge
* Ability to work independently, multi-task, and take ownership of various parts of a project or initiative
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
* Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, MS Word and MS Project knowledge essential.
* Formal PM qualification (e.g. PMP) is required
BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
'We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your personal information, including identifiers such as your name and address, professional information, commercial information, education information, and other related information. Please note that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.'
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 134674 when responding to this ad.