IT Project Manager
BCForward is currently seeking highly IT Project Manager for our client based in Chicago, IL.
Position: IT Project Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
Anticipated start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 Months (Possibility of extension )
- Review project plans to plan and coordinate project activity.
- Manage backup, security and user help system. Consult with users, management, vendors, and technicians to assess computing needs and system requirements.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problems. Recruit, hire, train and supervise staff, or participate in staffing decisions.
- Evaluate data processing proposals to assess project feasibility and requirements. Develop and interpret organizational goals, policies, and procedures.
- Develop computer information resources, providing for data security and control, strategic computing, and disaster recovery.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Expert knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Expert knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Expert knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods. Expert knowledge of computer software, such as Visual Basic, Java, SQL, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- MBA or other related advanced degree preferred.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 10+ years experience required.
- Product development.
- Providing technical solutions.
- Presenting to team/managers.
Technical Skills Required:
- AWS Cloud
- Application solutions
- API and database understanding
- Awareness on Telemetry and IOT
- Software Product Development life cycle
- Experience working on Product development
- Azure DevOps/Jira
BCForward began as an IT business solution and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCForward has grown with our customers' needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCForward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCForward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCForward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 127364 when responding to this ad.