IT Project Manager
Our client is seeking an IT Project Manager to ensure the correct functionality of systems, provide support and guidance to the business on continuous improvement, interfaces, API's, and security related topics.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Facilitate SAP, FIORI and related application projects with business, internal and external IT partners and collaborates to meet customer requirements.
- Lead development and implementation of the functional and technical aspects of the systems by maintaining an expert level awareness of the functionality and system options in accordance with standards.
- Analyze complex functional/technical support and training and recommend solutions in unfamiliar environments.
- Use agile methods to facilitate customer-centric solution development and ensure hand-over to IT operations.
- Manage and report on issues, problem tickets, and conduct priority sessions with business partners on change requests. Provide second level support for system issues.
- Provide functional expertise in defining business requirements, integration testing, user training and support for the SAP Systems SWT, VOISv in the modules SD, MM, EWM.
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- Bachelor's Degree (accredited school) or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of agile project management methodologies; Process/Project development in the automotive field and specifically the SAP areas of SD and MM.
- Knowledge of processes for quality and cost control, risk, and vendor management to achieve maximum efficiency.
- PMP Certification required.
- High level of experience in SAP and SAP4 HANA and FIORI.
- Proven expertise in large scale (enterprise) Project Management utilizing industry recognized PM methods and tools, such as the PMBOK from the PMI.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74244 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.