This position is located in Anchorage, Alaska. The Project Manager 4 is accountable for one or more large, diverse and complex projects in the areas of information technology, clinical informatics, physician practice implementations, quality improvement, strategic objectives and goals.
- Manages all aspects of projects with direct accountability to the Executive Sponsor.
- Manage client expectations from initial problem identification and through the project lifecycle. Develops and leads the project team to the delivery of successful project outcomes.
- Coordinates the activities of multi-functional teams, as well as the project budget, task dependencies and schedule.
- Scope, risk and issue management, including documenting, communicating and facilitating resolutions or mitigation plans.
- Develops, initiates and manages a communication plan, including regular project status reports.
- Delivers appropriate integration, training and implementation plans and activities. Manages stakeholders and multiple project teams in the context of a single project.
- Acts as a coach and mentor. May be required to supervise or manage Project Coordinators.
- Develops root cause analyses and process improvement plans.
- Maintains all project artifacts.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to senior leadership, management and stakeholders. Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: Bachelor's degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience is required. Education and experience with Project Management methodology based on Project Management principles required. Project Management Professional designation (PMI) Certification preferred.
- Ten years of experience leading large, diverse and often complex projects is required. Experience working with process improvement methodologies such as Six Sigma or Lean preferred.
- Experience managing projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle. Experience with PM methodologies and software.
- Demonstrated experience developing and modifying process standards and objectives to a project as appropriate.
- Demonstrated ability in leading large, diverse and complex projects. Ability to develop, direct, motivate and gain commitment with teams.
- Ability to translate conceptual thinking into project definitions and requirements. Demonstrated ability to manage projects with multiple project teams, product development lifecycle, or quality lifecycle.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize work, manage time and respond effectively to a rapidly changing environment.
- Interpersonal/communication skills (not afraid to pick up the phone)
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Large scale AD migrations and authenticated applications
- Time & schedule management
- Team Player
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to generate & present reports
- Past experience with application testing & coordination
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.