IT Project Manager
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Project Manager for medium to large sized enterprise projects of moderate to high complexity and risk in a fast-paced, hybrid environment.
Responsibilities of the IT Project Manager:
- Manage all aspects of the project, following best practices and the Project Management Methodology.
- Full Systems Development Life Cycle and Testing Methodologies.
- Collaborate with vendor partners in the delivery of project solutions.
Requirements of the IT Project Manager:
- Project Management Certification (PMP) or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum.
- Demonstrated success managing large complex programs/projects utilizing multiple delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, SCRUM, Kanban).
- Candidates must have managed at least two full lifecycle projects (initiation through deployment/warranty) with project teams more than 10 team members and must have had full end-to-end accountability for the project management role.
- Demonstrated experience managing IT projects that impact across the enterprise -Experience must be related to software application development and implementation.
- Expert level knowledge of standard PM tools (MS Project Professional, SharePoint, Visio, MS Office Suite).
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73653 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.