IT Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC.
Are you passionate about working with the best information security team in the world? Signature's client is hiring top talent to join our team. The Cyber Security Technology (CST) function within Global Information Security is responsible for innovation and architecture, engineering, solutions and capabilities development, deployment maintenance and support of information technology security controls. The CST team is also responsible for the management of the program/project management teams.
In this role, you will support end-to-end technology change for medium to large-sized projects. You will be performing project management tasks related to information technology implementations, upgrades, conversions, and recoveries. You might be responsible for managing multiple projects and/or a single significant project.
This role has direct and matrixed execution responsibility across all technology organizations, as well as LOB Portfolio/Program Manager on the business side for delivering the program/projects. You will have to meet demands associated with leading multiple projects in a global environment.
- Experience leading and managing technology teams in the delivery of business outcomes
- Experience managing multiple projects or single major project
- Develop project plans, major tasks, and milestones using scope, resources, budget, and personnel as criteria
- Define project objectives and oversee quality control throughout project life cycle
- Proven track record of communicating effectively and influencing vertically and laterally
- Ability to lead diverse technology teams in a distributed organization
- Demonstrated executive presentation skills
- Ability to exhibit flexibility and complete tasks other than Project Management, if necessary
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis
- Develop functional/business requirements and technical specifications
- Design documents, workflows, use cases, and perhaps perform data analysis
- Knowledge of PMI, Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall, and/or Six Sigma (Lean) methodologies
- Detailed-oriented, results-driven, high-energy and motivated. Exhibit a high degree of independence as this position is responsible for thorough, high quality deliverables utilizing best practices, project management tools, and methodologies to ensure on-time / on-budget delivery, along with optimization of production system availability and stability
- 5-8 years exp preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.