IT Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The IT Project Manager will manage projects through its lifecycle including but not limited to requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and rollout.
- Establish standard project management responsibilities including project initiation, requirements acceptance and estimation, work-breakdown structure (WBS) development, milestone management, artifact management, issue /risk/TAR tracking, status reporting, change management and financial governance
- Ability to work with multiple business partners from throughout the company, ensuring gaps and dependencies are identified, documented, communicated and coordinated between multiple work efforts
- Interface with the PMO and participate in program/portfolio-level activities
- Facilitate routine and ad-hoc meetings as necessary to achieve project objectives
- Arbitrate resolution of issues and risks
- Lead product deployment planning and support go-live event
- Ability to communicate crisply and candidly, both orally and in writing
- At least five years of project management experience
- Experience with data-driven projects, Financial Services and data management standards
- Polished MS Office skills, especially Excel and SharePoint
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 15th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 27 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com.