Our client is seeking an IT Project Manager for an exciting direct hire opportunity.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential risk areas, and ensure contingency plans are developed.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Ensure that all project issues are documented, appropriate participants are identified, escalation path is defined, and resolutions achieved on timeline required by project.
- Conduct project postmortems and create a recommendations report in order to identify successful
- 6+ years of direct work experience in a project management capacity, including cross-functional software development projects.
- Bachelor's degree in related field Strong familiarity with project management software.
- Confidentiality is required due to the sensitivity of information handled.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - able to speak at both user and technical levels, able to translate complex technical subjects into meaningful/relevant terms for the business, able to reliably convey information.
- Effective interpersonal and collaboration skills including as a facilitator.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to resolve conflict and manage customer expectations.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Team-oriented and places a high value on cross-functional participation, values diversity, consensus, is decisive, establishes trust, communicates proactively, embraces and fosters change.
- Effective priority and task management skills.
- Proven ability to influence others.