IT Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Charlotte, NC. The IT Project Manager will act in a project management role for several small to large scale technology projects or multiple smaller scale projects through all stages of the life cycle, ensuring on-time, quality delivery. The candidates must also show characteristics including strong work ethic; technical expertise; leadership; attention to detail; assertiveness and initiative.
- Leverages excellent written communications skills to complete project related documentation as well as present project status to senior level management.
- Assure project management methodology compliance through managing team efforts on the completion of required documentation.
- Work closely with application and infrastructure technology teams to gain consensus and approval of each phase of the project lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholder expectations as well as change control process and project budget.
- Understand all project issues and technical solutions.
- Coordinate system deployments with task such as Requirements Gathering, Estimation, Forecasting, Design and WBS management.
- Previous experience in technical role(s) i.e. System Administration (Linux, etc), Hardware/Server engineering, virtualization, etc.
- Strong project management and leadership qualities; accustomed to manage multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Multiple years of Technical background; experienced in broad range of technologies including databases, application servers, web servers, networking, virtualization
- Project management experience: managing project budgets, experience with work breakdown structures, integrated project planning and management, coordinating infrastructure and networking designs and deployment activities.
- Excellent communication skills, analytical skills and a highly professional attitude are essential.
- Ability to understand complex business problems with the ability to interpret business requirements, work flows, use cases and functional design and assist in technical requirements with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Multiple years of hands on project management experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Project, Excel, PowerPoint.
Proficiency in Microsoft Work, Excel and PowerPoint.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.