IT Project Manager Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking an IT Project Manager for an opportunity in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Budget management ($1M+)
- Experience with Agile/Jira
- Experience managing application development projects
- Adept at managing through ambiguity
- Comfortable and capable managing a large-scale, mission-critical project in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communications management skills
- Ability to effectively manage more than one project simultaneously, if needed.
- Project Management: Strong Program and Project Management Skills. Strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to influence others' behaviors, breakdown barriers, build trust and foster collaboration. Develop full scale program, detailed project plans and associated communication plans/materials.
- Systems Development Management: Leads solution development projects which support the organization's objectives and plans. Reviews the progress of development projects, ensuring that projects are carried out in accordance with agreed standards (including industry & standards), methods and procedures.
- Relationship Management: Facilitates open communication and discussion between stakeholders, acting as a single point of contact by developing, maintaining and working to implement stakeholder engagement strategies and plans. Negotiates with stakeholders at senior levels and ensures that organizational policy and strategies are adhered to.
- Resourcing: Effectively estimate needed resources and manage cross functional teams.
- Communications Management: Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner and continually manage them accordingly. Develop and deliver progress reports.
- Performance Management: Supervises individuals by allocating routine tasks and/or project work. Provides direction, support and guidance as necessary, in line with individuals' skills and abilities. Monitors progress against agreed quality and performance criteria.
- Budget Management: Effectively manage the project(s) approved budget in the Planview application and meet budgetary objectives, making adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Manage the planning of IT projects, including milestone and detailed project plans.
- Lead project teams in successful project execution including managing scope, change management, resource management, risk management, issue management, and quality assurance.
- Collaborate with resource managers to solidify and manage resource plans to ensure capacity is available to meet expected project demand.
- Deliver quality solutions that meet the constraints of time, cost and scope.
- Provide sponsors and stakeholders with accurate and timely project status communication.
- Follow and champion the project management methodology and contribute to the continuous improvement of that methodology.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.