Job Title: IT Project Manager
Job Location: Louisville, KY or REMOTE
Job Description: Brooksource in Louisville, KY is looking for an IT Project Manager to work for an innovative, high energy, agile environment within the clients Edge Technologies team. This group is seeking a Project Manager that can work with their Security Compliance department to assist with security when this group scales out new products. We are seeking a PM that has previously worked on Cyber Security or Cloud Security projects and understands basic terminologies and technologies within the security platform. These projects and teams will run on both waterfall and agile methodologies, a combination of experience with both is preferred.
As a Project Manager in this group, you will be responsible for working with vendors to ensure deliverables and products and being delivered on time and on budget, while maintaining security compliance.
• Track improvement projects in business processes.
• Identify scope and milestones for areas to go live.
• Proven ability to quickly earn the trust of vendors and key stakeholders.
• Ability to navigate a highly matrixed organization effectively.
• Focused and versatile team player that is comfortable under pressure.
• Ability to communicate at all levels with clarity and precision both written and verbal.
• Ability to remove barriers and enable teams to complete objectives.
• Demonstrated experience establishing and delivering complex programs.
• Excellent problem solving and critical-thinking skills.
Benefits of working with Brooksource:
• Direct communication with the hiring manager which allows us to have a deep understanding of timeline and move you through the interview process more quickly
• Dedication to keep an open line of communication and provide more visibility
• Brooksouce is an equal opportunity employer
• We value our employees and go above and beyond to cater to their needs
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.