IT Reporting Analyst
Our client is seeking an IT Reporting Analyst to provide front-line technical support to end users on various applications issues and problems relating to reporting and analytics.
Responsibilities of the IT Reporting Analyst:
- Monitor service tickets and respond, document, and resolve them in a timely manner, according to SLA.
- Manage the flow of incoming support requests and escalate to other IT specialists as required.
- Document reporting functional specifications, monitor the health of the applications, and maintain documents containing procedures and best practices.
- Consult with other Systems Analysts and Administrators to resolve issues that require extra attention or indicate a larger problem within the IT ecosystem.
- Manage Application Design in new projects, supporting Cognos application for technical design.
Requirements of the IT Reporting Analyst:
- 2+ years of Cognos Report development experience.
- 1 year with the latest version Cognos Analytics 11.x.
- 2-3 years of experience with Framework Manager.
- Proficient with writing Oracle SQL, database queries and updates.
- Proficient with data extract, conversion, transformation, and load (ETL).
- Experience with building Dashboards and familiar with other BI tools like Lumira, Analysis for office, Web Intelligence, and others.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74638 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.