IT Risk Analyst
Brooksource is hiring an experienced IT Risk Analyst to support our large retail client. As the Risk Analyst, you'll be responsible for performing risk assessments and third-party reviews. The successful candidate will have strong risk experience, proven leading skills, and strong verbal and written skills. Lastly, you'll be responsible for researching, collecting and analyzing data to perform risk analyses and generating reports/executive summaries to present your findings. If this sounds like you, keep reading below or apply directly at
• BS/BA - Management Information Systems (MIS), Computer Science and/or Accounting, Business Finance.
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in risk and/or compliance
• Professional certification or designations such as CISA, CISM or CISSP.
• Understanding of various operating system platforms including Windows 200X, UNIX, etc.
• Experience with risk quantification (i.e FAIR or other frameworks)
• Research, collect and analyze data to perform risk analysis.
• Generate reports and executive summaries of risk assessments.
• Perform reviews of Third Party Questionnaires to identify risks.
• Perform onsite audits for the clients' critical vendors.
• Generate reports of Third Party assessments and assist in IT risk initiatives
• Utilize a working knowledge of policies and procedures; governance practices and control frameworks (COBIT, ITIL,); and regulatory obligations (SOX and PCI) as it relates to information systems.
• Utilize a working knowledge of information technology general controls concepts in the areas of systems development (including design, implementation and/or assessment toward solutions), change management, computer operations.
• Utilize a working knowledge of enterprise network and systems architecture concepts and technologies, including but not limited to enterprise directory, enterprise integration architecture, and identity & access management.
• Utilize a working knowledge of relational database security concepts and platforms, including Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and DB2.
What's in it For You?
• Join a rapidly growing Security team with aspirations to expand internationally
About Eight Eleven:
- At Eight Eleven, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
- For over 16 years, Eight Eleven has established and maintained relationships that are designed to meet your IT staffing needs. Whether it's contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent placement work, we customize our search based upon your company's unique initiatives, culture and technologies. With our national team of recruiters placed at 21 major hubs around the nation, Eight Eleven finds the people best-suited for your business. When you work with us, we work with you. That's the Eight Eleven promise.
- Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.