We are a leader in the banking and financial services sector with an immediate needs for several IT Risk Technical Leads to join our growing Risk Advisory team. These are direct hire, permanent jobs and can be located in Herndon, VA, Plano TX, or Chicago, IL. We are only looking for candidates who are local to any of the 3 locations. There is NO relocation assistance available. Candidates must be able to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, now and in future.
In this job, you will will work with various IT teams and work on initiatives relating to threat modeling, controls review, third-party risk assessment, etc. You will participate in architecture and document review.
- Understand and provide oversight of operational risks.
- Evaluate risk and controls, work with business stakeholders on identifying risk, acceptable levels of risk, and adequate controls.
- Perform risk assessments to assess current risks and to identify emerging risks in technology, operational, compliance, etc. Identify and assess control effectiveness or gaps.
- Develop clear and transparent reporting on risk to enable leadership to make informed decisions on risk.
- Advise internal stakeholders on methods and means for risk remediation.
- Mentor junior and mid-level professionals.