*Note - Internal Job Title is Associate, Access Management*
*Focus is for recent college grads with a relatable IT Security Internship*
Responsible for administration and support of enterprise Access Management for client's file services and business applications. Responsible for managing access to information to include troubleshooting and problem resolution to the user community and Service Desk. Will primarily support file share access provisioning. This position is 100% remote.
- Manage file service access based on approved service request(s).
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve file service access issues.
- Manage privileged user accounts, shared users accounts, and service accounts used
by network services and applications, based on approved service request(s).
- Manage key business application access based on approved service request(s).
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve application access issues.
- Projects as required to assist other IT teams with the implementation of new, acquired
or upgraded systems.
- Operate in a high transaction processing environment and meet defined SLAs.
- Must be accountable for all auditable transactions performed.
- Must obtain proper approvals before provisioning access and to document activity in
ticketing system ServiceNow.
- Track assigned duties in ServiceNow by creating queries.
- B.S. in Information Systems, Computer Sciences, or an equivalent IT related degree.
- 0 to 2 years of experience supporting Service Desk or Access Management functions.
- Must have file share provisioning experience utilizing Active Directory.
- Must have strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, adapting quickly to
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must have a commitment to maintaining the highest standards of customer service.
- Must have a commitment to quality and accuracy in all areas of responsibility.
- Must be willing to keep data and information strictly confidential.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills
- Understanding of certifications and approvals that are required in granting access to
- Experience in one or more of the following support areas is beneficial:
o Managing share/folder access controls
o Managing groups in Active Directory
o Managing application access controls
o Using a Service Desk ticketing system and preferably Service Now
- Experience with ITIL and/or ISO2000 a plus.
- Familiarity with PeopleSoft, Oracle Financials, SAP, Control 2010 and/or CRM is
- MCSE, MCP, Security+ or any additional related IT certificates are beneficial.