Planet Technology has has partnered with a Cincinnati company to locate an IT Security Analyst for a contract-to-hire position.
- Develop company-wide best practices and standards for IT security throughout the company
- Install security measures and operate software to monitor and protect company data and IT infrastructure.
- Investigate any suspected security breach and consult on the containment and elimination. Assess the damage caused by a breach and advise on remediation.
- Work with the infrastructure team to perform tests a nd uncover network vulnerabilities.
- Perform penetration testing.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a secure environment.
- Help end users install security software and provide education in information security.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up to date on information technology trends, security standards and threats.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- 3+ years of cybersecurity experience
- 3+ years of network penetration testing and techniques
- Able to be on call for incidents and problems; also able to work different shifts.
- Strong knowledge of networking, networking hardware and protocols
- Experience with firewalls, proxies, antivirus and IDPS concepts.
- Must have an understanding of cyber forensics, networking, and information security technologies and be able to demonstrate outside-the-box thinking and continuous learning.
- Experience with Windows Server, Active Directory and Windows operating systems
- Security Certification such as CISSP, CEH, ACE, EnCE, CCE, Security+ etc. preferred but not required
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Samantha Clements at Planet Technology (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Interactive Business Systems combined forces with Planet121, Planet Interactive, and WinterWyman's Technology and Software divisions to form Planet Technology. Planet Technology, part of The Planet Group, is a global staffing and recruitment firm that specializes in sourcing top talent for roles within the Core Technology, Enterprise Systems, and Creative & Digital sectors. Our holistic vetting and consultative approach ensure the highest level of satisfaction and service. Our team of specialized technology recruiters spans a range of industries but maintains a singular focus: connecting top-shelf core technology talent with unique opportunities across the globe.