The IT Compliance and Access Management (ICAM) Team is a critical team and is responsible for how users are given an identity - and how it is protected, including guarding applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization.
The IAM analyst will be responsible for creating accounts including Active Directory, CyberArk, and Oracle Security Console accounts., conducting compliance and user access attestations and creating access summary reports. The IAM analyst will work closely with the IT Support teams, Business Owners, IT Security Administrators and other IAM analysts.
- Ensure that customer requests for security access is completed in a timely manner
- Provide second level technical support to the project team, end users and IT functional groups
- Perform ticket management, user access management, use access attestations, process compliance validations, and participate in project meetings, operational improvement, and issue resolution sessions
- Manage Identity and access within Active Directory, CyberArk, Oracle Security Console, and other provisioning systems.
- Professional demeanor and strong work ethic required.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong knowledge Active Directory and CyberArk Provisioning processes
- Knowledge and experience of access management life cycle, operating systems, networks, and platforms
- Demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and problem resolution
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems quickly
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with customers and technical staff to resolve problems
- Demonstrated customer service orientation and focus required
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Healthcare benefits
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI and all of the benefits
- Expenses reimbursement, according to your contract
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world.