IT Security Engineer (CyberArk)
Multiple locations- Rancho Cordova, CA/ San Mateo, CA/ St. Petersburg, FL
Contract to hire opportunity
The IT Security Engineer will be responsible for security practices for cloud, network, systems, databases, applications and user access controls.
• 8- 10 years of relevant experience. Must have experience with CyberArk
• Security Certifications like CISSP are a big plus
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Develop and implement security policies and procedures (such as user log-on and authentication rules, security breach escalation procedures, security auditing procedures and use of security tools and encryption routines)
- Responsible for enforcing security policies and procedures by administering and monitoring security profiles, reviewing security violation reports and investigating possible security exceptions, updates and maintaining and documenting security controls.
- Security tool configuration, maintenance, monitoring, performing security assessments
- Develop, evaluate and manage systems security across the enterprise, including but not limited to account security management, password auditing, network based and Web application-based vulnerability scanning, virus management and intrusion detection.
Please contact Bhavna Khanna at 925 627 4981 or email email@example.com for any questions