IT Security Engineer
- Develop security and related policies including auditing of the policies and vendors.
- Develops and maintains standards and operational documentation.
- Create and maintain system config, procedural and technical documentation.
- Provisions security per organization's standards.
- Monitors environment daily to identify and resolve security related risks.
- Troubleshoots and resolves security incidents.
- Design, develop, implement and deploy systems to support business objectives
- Collaborate with other infrastructure teams, developers, business analysts and other business stakeholders to determine requirements and design/deploy systems to meet business and technical objectives, SLAs, performance and availability, capacity requirements, monitoring and alerting, capacity planning, and disaster recovery.
- Provide on-call support for production incidents or issues outside normal working hours
- Perform other tasks, including patching, maintenance and administration of other systems, as needed to meet the objectives of the team and business
- Continuously improve our security posture while collaborating with other IT personnel
- Evaluate, architect, build and support security infrastructure that detects and responds to threats including IPS, WAF, UTM, SIEM, and NSM systems
- Collaborate with technical teams to identify, resolve and mitigate vulnerabilities
- 5+ years of prior hands-on experience in monitoring network-based IPS, network Access Control, UTM and/or NextGen Firewalls
- Networking (Layer 2 and Layer 3 management)
- IAM & SSO
- Certifications: CISSP, Cloud Network Security experience preferred