The Information Security Manager is a hands-on, security leadership position responsible for protecting the organization against threats and vulnerabilities at all levels.
The Information Security Manager will participate in the cross-function projects and initiatives to provide security assessment, direction, and approval during the planning, design, implementation, operation, and maintenance phases within the life cycles.
- Initiate, develop, and maintain information security policies and procedures.
- Ensure security strategies are being followed, so as to meet the organizational security goals and standards
- Manage team of Security Analysts that will perform all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and client data
- Monitor security and traffic alerts for suspicious activity
- Monitor the internal controlling systems so as to ensure accessibility whenever required by the users.
- Perform regular inspections and tests to ensure complete security of the vital information.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology is required
- 5+ years' experience in information security is required
- Ability to adjust work schedule in order to complete projects or resolve critical issues
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP),
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Audit and Compliance:
- ISO 27000 Series Security Standards
- HITRUST Control Requirements
- PCI DSS Requirements