Our Client is seeking an IT Security Manager who will perform various essential duties and tasks such as continuously monitoring, planning incident plans around evolving threats while overseeing IT security 24/7.
Candidate will also:
- Perform daily briefings of any new threats and review security reports
- Update cybersecurity Incident response plan
- Work with external partners/vendors to ensure compliance with security best practices, coordinate cybersecurity training, and coordinate regular vulnerability scans
- Lead, develop and manage a team of IT security professionals
1) Thorough knowledge of creating policies that reflect system security objectives, cybersecurity and privacy laws, regulations, policies, and ethics, cyber threat and vulnerability assessment and mitigation
2) Thorough working knowledge of IT risk management processes - including identification, assessment, and response strategies.
3) Thorough knowledge of Network protocols (especially TCP/IP, VOIP, wireless protocols) and Network security methodologies
4) Thorough working knowledge of Vulnerability scanning and analysis including knowledge of Windows Server 2012 or higher including security practices around Active Directory and Group Policy
Email resumes in the MS Word format with annual salary requirements to be considered. Drug and background check will be administered upon offer.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.