Take your IT management career to the next level with EVRAZ North America! We are a leading steel manufacturer with a diverse range of manufacturing capabilities allowing us to produce a wide array of specialty steel products. We are seeking an IT Security Manager to be responsible for IT systems and application security, disaster recovery testing and audit compliance. If you have experience in IT security and management in the manufacturing industry, you don't want to miss this opportunity. We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits making our company a great place to build your career! Apply today!
As an IT Security Manager you will develop and implement a security plan including architecture, goals, schedules, resources, risks and opportunities. You will be responsible for working in conjunction with business and IT groups to implement the security strategy and ensure that all internal and external audit findings are mitigated in the established timeline.
- Ensuring smooth running of all key business systems and applications
- Supporting daily production activities
- Prioritizing resources on a daily basis to ensure the most critical business needs are being addressed
- Meeting with mill managers and supervisors to establish a rapport and relationship
- Creating an intake process to manage requests and manage deliverables/expectations
- Attending weekly mill meetings to provide IT status updates
- Creating and executing detailed project management plans, including scope, risk, communications, resources, stakeholders, timeliness and milestones
- Establishing and maintaining excellent inter-department communication
We are looking for an IT Security Manager who can establish and articulate the security vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track/measure results. Advanced analytical and project management skills, strong problem solving abilities and technical proficiency in security-related hardware and software are just some of skills you will need to succeed in this management role. Take a look at the requirements below; if the position is a good fit, we want to hear from you!
- 10 years of progressively responsible experience in Information Security or Compliance related services, IT audit, Internal Audit and/or Risk Management with at least 5 years at the manager level
- CISA, CISSP, GIAC or other similar professional designations
- 3+ years of experience working in the manufacturing industry (Experience working in a process industry such as steel, oil and gas or mining, a plus)
- Extensive experience in enterprise security architecture design, implementation and maintenance
- Proven track record building a security framework following ISO 27001
- Experience in performing risk assessments and in assessing security of an IT environment including but not limited to servers, applications and networks
- Experience with IT Sox Compliance Audits - user access reviews, segregation of duties, etc.
- Demonstrated experience with the following technologies including but not limited to: Intrusion Detection and Prevention, DLP, Security Event Management, Vulnerability management, End Point Security, Anti-Virus, Firewalls and Encryption