IT Security Technical Writer
Our client is looking for an experienced IT Technical Writer to join their team! This is a great opportunity for anyone who enjoys a high energy and fast-paced working environment. As a IT Technical Writer, you will be part of the team that’s responsible for creating new content and maintaining existing content. As a core part of the Customer Solutions team, you will work closely with cross-functional partners in Marketing, Product, Engineering, and global customer-facing teams to create resources that not only document what the product does but also accelerate the newly onboarded customer’s journey from novice to power user.
Location: 100% Remote
Duration: 3 month contract (chance for extension)
Pay Rate: $35-50 hourly W2
NOTE: U.S. Citizens, GC, and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
We are unable to Consider OPT or H1B Visa Candidates for this position.
- Review current policies, processes, and procedures
- Assist process and procedure owners to comply with documentation maturity requirements
- Assess FedRAMP Li-SaaS documentation requirements
- Draft FedRAMP policies, documents, templates, etc.
- Mapping of procedural documents
- Create User Guides and Data Flows
- Write documentation for security processes and procedures
- Create documents to FedRAMP
- Do change updates
- Gather information and translate to documents
- Interviewing stakeholders
- Outstanding communications, written and verbal.
- Strong Technical Writing background
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud compliance programs, such as FedRAMP
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst, or experience gathering information from users
- Technical background with experience working with business side
- Business Process experience
- Cyber Security knowledge
- Some certifications: CISSP, FedRAMP
- Government security experience
- Federal experience