The IT Services Analyst II assists in End User service delivery processes and services across the global IT organization. Drives effective execution, awareness, adoption, adherence, and governance for key processes for user administration, PC deployment, asset & license management, and mobile device provisioning.
The IT Services Analyst II will be highly process orientated, have knowledge of process analysis & improvement, and work across all levels & functions of the IT organization to delivery high quality IT services. The role will be the focal point for processes, while coordinating and facilitating process execution across multiple IT resources in a matrixed organizational model.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the user administration process, providing efficient delivery of new account creations and terminations, while ensuring compliance to established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensures effectiveness and a customer focused approach to new Associate onboarding. Participates in the development of IT and Associate documentation for onboarding.
- Coordinates a centralized PC deployment process, which includes creating and managing refresh schedules, ordering product, tracking funding and budget levels, and maintaining adequate inventory levels across all locations.
- Assist with administrating the departmental procurement card process for ordering and tracking.
- Coordinates the delivery of an appropriate asset management, along with a client endpoint license management process.
- Coordinates mobile device provisioning and deployment.
- Facilitates the development and adoption of internal IT process training materials and 'how-to' documents, raise awareness of standards and processes within the department, and the Service Desk.
- Helps drive overall IT communications, awareness of applicable changes, system updates, marketing new capabilities, etc.
- Will work closely with other End User Service areas for Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) process management and Endpoint Engineering.
- Assists with coordination and management of the IT Knowledge Management process.
- Contributes to managing the expectations of the business and customers concerning the delivery and use of IT services.
- Performs other functions as required.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Management or a related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology.
- Support and troubleshooting skills with endpoint hardware and peripherals with experience supporting Windows 7 and above in an End User services or Desktop services role.
- Experience in an enterprise Windows environment including Active Directory, Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and Windows networking technologies.
- Desktop architecture and providing end user services such as PC refresh, and asset management.
- Experience working with an enterprise ITSM platform.
- Conducting process development and process improvement initiatives.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work successfully with many high priority demands.
- Detailed process development and analysis skills.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast paced, growing environment with minimum supervision while working well with others and participating as a team player.