Manages all aspects of break/fix and service requests assigned to their area of responsibility including assignment, ticket documentation, customer interaction, working with other teams, etc. to resolve within expected quality and SLOs/SLAs.
• 3+ years experience with installing network devices and troubleshooting related issues with occasional support of more experienced team members or per documentation
• 3+ years experience with implementing and supporting a variety of computing devices and peripherals used both in an office, manufacturing, and warehouse environment.
• Experienced in Microsoft SCCM or similar tool to deploy computing device images and applications. Ability to provide basic documentation or individual training.
• Full understanding of Change Management as it pertains to what constitutes a change in a site support operation. Demonstrated experience in creating change records correctly and in a timely manner.
• Provides assistance on projects with direction from the Project Lead or other technical experts. May be responsible for execution on small projects or leading technical portions of projects for sites they are directly responsible.
• Experience leading a root cause investigation that impacts their area of responsibility, while following the Problem Management process.
• 3+ years experience with troubleshooting local server related issues; file & print, application connection, security, etc., with occasional support of more experienced team members or per documentation
• 3+ years experience with troubleshooting network printer issues with occasional support of more experienced team members or per documentation
• Ability to communicate clearly and consistently, both in written or verbal form, with all levels. Can create basic training material, based on audience, in their area of responsibility.