Job Title: Security SME
Location: Houston TX
Duration: 9+ months
Summary: The skills required for Subject Matter Expert job family include expert research, design, analysis support and solutions recommendations. The job progression identifies expanding degrees of responsibilities as a specialized member of a project team.
* Under broad direction, analyzes data and prepares solution recommendations for an engagement.
* Combines a general understanding of IT with a specialization in an industry, business function, or service offering.
* Applies solid business skills and SME methodologies to collect and analyze data.
* Develops and implements specialized solutions to meet client's business needs.
* Understands how to securely configure and deploy a variety of IT and security systems and applications.
* 8+ years of SME experience
* Experience designing and implementing secure network architectures and in establishing and architecting secure virtual networks.
* Highly skilled individual that can function as the primary architect and technical leader for an Agile development team
* Skilled security-focused IT SME that has experience participating in Agile technical teams
* Proficiency in MS office applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
* Able to effectively communicate (written and oral) with all levels of the organization to effectively convey ideas
* Demonstrated ability to take initiative, prioritize and meet deadlines; must be self-motivated
* Able to multi-task, anticipate needs and follow through on assigned tasks
* Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are crucial
* Able to problem solve and use good judgment in making sound decisions quickly
* High School Diploma or GED
* Previous Client experience
Desired skill sets include-
* Network/Security Architecture
* Systems Engineering
* Active Directory/IAM
* Agile development
* No traveling involved
* 9/80 work schedule
* 5 full time employees working in the office.
* 9-month contract will extend if necessary
* Phone Interview for the first round
* In-Person interview for the final round