A real-estate client in Bellevue is looking to add an Entry Level Help Desk Analyst to their team. An Associates Degree and at least 6 months of experience or 1 year of IT experience is required for this role.
This position is directly responsible for the day-to-day operations, installation, deployment, and support of all desktop technologies, including, desktops, laptops, and peripherals. The qualified candidate should be very comfortable with fielding many different types of requests each day, all while maintaining a friendly, service-oriented attitude. As part of a small support team, the candidate should be adept at setting priorities for requests and either executing the requests or else delegating them to fellow team members in a timely manner.
Major Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Receive, triage, and analyze customer requests via telephone, help desk and email
* Provide responsive and competent end-user support for technology and application questions and problems
* Support and troubleshoot network and connectivity issues
* Support and troubleshoot stand-alone peripherals (printers, scanners) and may provide oversight for company phone systems including land-line and mobile carriers
* Configure and support PC, laptop and peripheral hardware including installing and configuring software programs
* Diagnose and solve hardware problems
* Provide subject matter expertise for projects; Manage projects as appropriate
* Keep abreast of current software and hardware technology trends and new technology
* May occasionally perform special projects; perform other duties as assigned
Specific Skills/ Knowledge/ Abilities Required for Position:
* Windows XP , Windows 7and MS OS knowledge and working knowledge of MS Office applications
* MS Windows Active Directory administration
* Extensive hardware troubleshooting experience
* Creative problem solving skills with strong troubleshooting skills
* Self-starter with ability to frequently multi-task
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and written
* Ability to deliver customer service to users with various levels of computer knowledge
* Must be able to track and maintain accurate logs and records.
* High level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
* Ability to work independently on projects.
* Must be able to grasp issues quickly, and be able to successfully discuss specific mortgage operations.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.