Job Description: IT Support Analyst II
Location: Hoffman Estates, IL
Job Type: Contract
Pioneers in the evolution of automotive dealership software are looking for a seasoned desktop support professional, strong in Active Directory, troubleshooting and resolving issues with the Windows operating system. Experience supporting Office 365 to assist in providing end user support for an Active Directory domain migration and a move to Office 365. Intermediate Mac experience is a plus.
The IT Support Analyst II coordinates, diagnoses, and troubleshoots incoming end user problems with connectivity issues, operating system issues, software problems system procedures, systems’ status, and downtime procedures. This job solves a range of intermediate to high level problems and analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures.
- Provides support services to employees to assist with issues after domain migration or installation of Office 365 applications
- Provides timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel; delivers case status updates to management and end-users.
- Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems’ status, and downtime procedures.
- Collaborates with software systems engineering, and/or application development in order to restore service and/or identify problems.
- Maintains a troubleshooting tracking log ensuring timely resolution of problems.
- Works under normal supervision and exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate actions when accomplishing objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of experience; OR
- Minimum of 3-5 years of desktop support experience