The IT Support Analyst will provide front-line primary technical support to end users across the enterprise on various technical issues and problems relating to IT services (including hardware, software applications and peripherals…). They will also be responsible for responding to, documenting, resolving and escalating service tickets in a timely manner according to SLA.
The Support Analyst will also perform pattern and root cause analysis, develop checklists and knowledgebase for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for problem prevention. This position will support multiple computing platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate
- Troubleshoot and support laptops, desktops, tablets, printers, smart phones, and associated software and applications.
- Install and configure operating system software and associated applications.
- Perform new user administration duties based on existing roles established.
- Perform back-up/restore procedures per defined processes.
- Perform preventative maintenance including repairs and upgrades on company technology.
- Maintains documentation of network and servers and other IT processes.
- Serves as a “backup” for other team members, seeks cross-training in their areas of expertise, and performs their duties in their absence.
- Monitors servers, applications, network and other event logs daily and responds appropriately to presented situations
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Perform work on IT projects and provide after hours coverage following on call rotation.
- Conduct training on processes for IT staff and end users.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
CORE VALUES & GUIDING PRINCIPALS:
- Understands internal and external customers
- Assure a safe work environment
- Encourage individual development
- Demonstrates teamwork and flexibility/adaptability
- Demonstrates honesty
- Keep our commitments
- Think systemically and ensure constancy of purpose
- Lead with humility and respect every individual
- Focus on process, embrace scientific thinking, flow and pull value, assure quality at the source and seek perfection