IT Support Analyst
The Intersect Group is seeking an IT Support Analyst for our client in Irving, Texas. The IT Support Analyst will work with store managers to install and configure new Lottery modules for the PDI accounting software on each store's back office computer and Windows handheld device.
- Work with Store Operations team members to help resolve outstanding issues related to the Lottery software project.
- Coordination and tracking of activities daily
- Communicate project status to internal teams
- Able to communicate clearly with Store managers and operators
- Knowledge of Windows file systems
- Ability to follow written instructions and ask questions
- Able to learn and navigate proprietary PDI software
- Able to learn how to access remote machines
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 74546 when responding to this ad.
The Intersect Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, The Intersect Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.