Job Title Associate Site IT Support Analyst II
Duration: 12 month
Shift: 8 hours per day Mon – Friday.
Open to the following hours – we can discuss which timeframe works for them:
7 am – 3:30 pm
8 am – 4:30 pm
9 am – 5:30 pm
Job Description –
• Day to day ticket resolution and fleet management according to standard KPI's. Typically supplements Site IT analyst at a larger site and requires constant supervision
• Onsite Technology Support provides in-person assistance to employee end users including:
• Responds to telephone calls, emails, and personnel requests for technical support.
• Provide support to end users on a variety of issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
• Maintaining and troubleshooting a range of user problems including PC hardware/software/LAN and voice network
• Diagnosing problem source through discussions with users and coordinating with internal IT organization support and operations groups and/or with vendors to resolve problems
• Acquiring, installing, and upgrading PC components and software and planning for/responding to service outages and other problems
• Performs pro-active monitoring of PPG’s computer systems through appropriate tools.
• Documents, tracks, and monitors problems to ensure timely resolutions.
Travel to different sites required