TEKsystems is looking for qualified candidates to support an IT Service Desk in the Muskegon area. This is a great opportunity for someone to get their foot in the door and gain great professional experience with an enterprise level company. It is excellent experience that will hone their technical skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provides requests to the help desk and provides remote support and on site support for staff
- Troubleshooting hardware and software for end users including on site locations
- Performs adding and changing of software configurations
- Log and track requests received from clients.
- Investigate, evaluate and resolve reported support issues and requests.
- Log, categorize and prioritize incidents.
- Perform initial diagnosis and determine if escalation is necessary.
- Install and maintain both hardware and software.
- Serve as a troubleshooter in the implementation and use of workstations and associated software and hardware.
- Answer technical phone lines
- Handles support for workstations, tablets, laptops, and phones.
- Installing and configuring application and operating system software and upgrades
- Troubleshooting and repairing hardware and network connectivity issues
- Removing equipment and performing data migration to new machines
- All teammates are expected to demonstrate job flexibility and perform other duties as assigned in order to deliver on our promise to keep the client's needs our first priority.
Knowledge, Skills, and Accomplishments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Thorough knowledge of PC hardware, software, and network connections
- Experience working with PC hardware and software
- Apple experience would be beneficial
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities with confidence
- Associate's degree or completion of technical school coursework is preferred
- A+ certification and/or Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist Preferred
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.