TEKsystems currently has a great IT Support opportunity available with a client in Golden Valley, MN. They are looking for an individual with good customer service experience. Some POS experience would be beneficial as well.
This team is directly responsible for anything implemented or rolled out at the client's locations across the country. The team is tasked with making sure all products run accurately and efficiently. If this does not happen, this will interrupt the daily functioning of the retail locations, affecting business and the drive of revenue.
Day to Day:
- In this role, analysts will begin by first upgrading the QSR software for the oldest kitchen units (corporate then franchise); these new units will be shipped into the company's location, so this will be more hands on to begin with.
- Then as the units are upgraded, they are shipped back out the locations and analysts will configure compatibility between QSR units to Aloha 15.1 in the front office of the POS.
- A.A.S or related degree in Computer Science or Programming
- Excellent communication and verbal/written skills as they will be communicating directly with vendors
- Experience supporting POS technologies preferred, but not required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.