**THIS IS A CONSULT-TO-HIRE OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CLIENT
Our client is looking to add to their data management infrastructure team. They desire to hire a proven leader to lead their IT Help Desk and Systems Group. This role will help provide critical support to business teams as they engage their digital transformation! We are looking for a self-starting subject matter expert who can leverage their skill and experience to help us drive our growth by helping our clubs deliver a memorable guest experience through efficient and effective POS and data management system operations.
- Deployment and support of all store technology
- Effectively cultivates and nurtures relationships with the IT vendors that support our restaurant systems Hardware procurement, deployment, installation and expansion
- Partners with Manager, Network & Security to design, build, and test store hardware, security, connectivity, system, and VoIP solutions
- Partners with Business Systems / IT Manager to design, build, and test POS and Back Office solutions
- Facilitates the execution of final approval, deployment and support for all store solutions gaining feedback, insight, user testing and approval throughout established process flow
- Responsible for building organizational capacity related to the problems / resolutions of issues associated products and developing product guides on all systems supported by the business
- Responsible for the store production environment and the approval of all system changes in that environment
- Responsible for the reliability and uptime of all store systems. Provides analysis of production problems to guide infrastructure and business systems teams to improve systems and solve recurring problems.
- Responsible for providing Level 1 and Level 2 helpdesk support to restaurants, Support Center and remote users
- Responsible for delivery of Hardware technology upgrades, and changes to club systems. Includes creating the test plan, executing the testing of all changes, assuring adequate training plan for users, and successful deployment of changes to facilities
- Partners with business systems for delivery of Software technology upgrades, and changes to business systems
- Defines problem management process including problem tracking system, knowledge base, and metrics reporting that measures productivity of team and individual performance against SLAs and identifies system problems and training needs of the business users as well as the Support Team.
- Manages and develops IT Support analysts
- Maximizes productivity and effectiveness of team to reduce call volume and increase productive time available for project work
- Defines Service Level Agreements with customers and escalation partners
- Manages the call queue and analyzes requests to ensure accurate resolution. Creates continuous improvement processes to identify recurring problems and get with other IT team member to find resolutions and decrease incident volume.
- Documents systems and cross-training of staff to mitigate single-points-of-failure and ensure business continuity
- Implements and manages standard IT processes, i.e. problem management and resolution
- Provides accountability for new store opening process – including inventory management and availability for all new shops
- Provides after-hours support through on-call rotation process