IT Support Manager
The TMX Finance® Family of Companies is looking for an IT Support Manager to join the team and provide technical support to our Corporate offices. You will lead the way in optimizing desktop and laptop systems by troubleshooting, analyzing, and maintaining hardware. You will use your experience in peripheral equipment to install and maintain software tools that enhance applications while providing technical guidance to team members. You will emphasize customer service and work efficiently in a corporate environment while we provide you with tools that will help grow your career.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Maintain, analyze, troubleshoot, and repair computer systems, hardware and peripherals.
Serve as remote hands and eyes to Network Engineering group.
Installation and maintenance of personal computers, loading software, printer maintenance, imaging PCs, and providing general end-user support.
Test new equipment and applications and provide thorough feedback on potential conflicts with standard software.
Identify, research, and resolve technical problems for all end-user equipment to include laptops, desktops, cell phones, desk phones, printers, scanners and iPads.
Respond quickly to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support providing impeccable customer service.
Knowledge with cabling infrastructure, assisting and maintaining and adjusting LAN wiring and patch panels.
- Associates degree in IT field preferred, or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years experience in IT field supporting users and related desktop and peripheral equipment
- A+, Network, Microsoft, or similar basic certification preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and manage time with professional and courteous attitude
- Proficiency with desktops, laptops, MAC, printers and related peripherals
- Demonstrated basic familiarity with LAN equipment including switches, wiring and patch panels
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows OS, Office, Internet browser use
- Telephony experience a plus
- Familiarity with Apple products including Macbooks, iPads, iPhones is a plus
- Familiarity with anti-virus products
- Physical demands for this position frequently include: the ability to remain in a stationary position, move about freely inside and occasionally outside of the store, and the operation of mechanical controls, such as a keyboard.
- Strong Customer service skills with experience supporting executive level.
- Knowledge with Linux Bash scripting and Powershell
Learn More About Us
The IT Support Manager is part of the Information Services team, which works intensely to design and drive the innovation that keeps us competitive. To learn more, visit https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/careers/top-talent/information-technology.
Check out what's happening in our Company at https://www.tmxfinancefamily.com/tmx-talks.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor is it intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. The Company may, at its discretion, revise the job description at any time, and additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. Requirements, skills and abilities included have been determined to illustrate the minimal standards required to successfully perform the position.
All TMX Finance® Family of Companies Are Equal Opportunity Employers.