IT Support Specialist (High Level Support)
- Deliver pro-active, white glove IT support to onsite and remote executives.
- Develop solid relationships and demonstrate expert level ability to inspire trust to best support executive-level needs, better understand how each individual operates, and improve their experience
- Coach executives on secure IT practices
- Set reasonable expectations for executive staff that can be executed with a high degree of success
- Conduct training designed to educate users about basic and specialized applications.
- Provide after-hours and weekend support as necessary.
- Manage all inventory, delivery, and support of mobile devices (Phones and iPads)
- Provide meeting support as assigned. Including mobile devices, computers, and access to resources
- 3 years' direct experience supporting C-level executives and other VIP staff and executive administrators.
- 5 years' experience in desktop hardware, operating systems, and printers
- 3 years' expert level experience using and supporting Apple iPhone and iPad devices
- 3 years' experience in Microsoft 0365 products (Windows, Office, Outlook, Skype, etc.)
- 2 years' experience in business communication platforms such as messaging, video conferencing, telephony, etc.
If you are a seasoned support technician with high level of communication skills and the ability ot support VP's and 'C' level users then please apply and someone will get back in touch with you shortly. This is a direct hire opportunity in west Johnson County.