IT Support Specialist
Our client is seeking an IT Support Specialist to provide end-user support in efficient and effective utilization of software applications.
Responsibilities of the IT Support Specialist:
- Troubleshoot existing applications as well as identifying, analyzing, and recommending adoption of new applications. Document processes and conducts analysis.
- Support and maintain software applications across units to include prompt addressing and resolution of software related issues.
- Develop and deploy end user application feedback systems, analyze results, and recommend improvements.
- Plan and conduct preventive maintenance including installation of service packs, patches, hot fixes, etc.
Requirements of the IT Support Specialist:
- 3+ years of experience working with a ticketing system (ex. Jira, ServiceNow. et al.).
- 3+ years of working knowledge of the following IT platforms and concepts: O365/Exchange, Microsoft Office, Confluence/JIRA, Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OS.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format to Please reference job code 73318 when responding to this ad.