Working with a past client south of Worcester. Full Time job, direct hire.
Looking for someone with a Windows Support Background to join a small support team. This position will involve a little travel in the Sturbridge/Worcester area, but you will be compensated for miles (You must have your own transportation)
The IT Support Specialist position assists customers throughout the North American Region by providing end to end technology services. The Specialist will perform service desk and deskside support, client systems and configuration, as well as solution documentation, IT operations support, and professional and consistent customer support.
Ideal Skill Set Requirements:
- Possess exceptional organizational skills as well as excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple requests and projects.
- Be able to provide excellent Customer Service skills and be able to work without direct supervision.
- Must have the ability to install and configure standard desktop hardware and software.
- Have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Operating systems, and Microsoft Office Applications, general knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Active Directory.