ACS group has an immediate need for a Technology Specialist with experience in the Manufacturing Industry. This is a 5 months contract opportunity (with long-term potential) and is located in Neenah WI . Our client is a leading Manufacturing Industry.
Please review the job description below:
- Report management
- Data Entry
- Support the day to day operations of PC and networking equipment for the manufacturing location.
- Coordinate small to medium size IT projects for the mill and contribute to large IT projects.
- Primary customers will be the site personnel in the office and manufacturing areas.
- Key stakeholder and working relationships will be established with engineering, infrastructure, and the business depending on the assignment and project scope.
- Reports: The incumbent works the ITS Infrastructure Coordination & Delivery Manager and may take functional work direction from others at the facility.
- PC Support Handles site specific help desk problems that require an office/desk visit. LAN Administration Support performs requests/setup for new employee accounts (LAN, email, etc. ).
- Network Support Installs all new network equipment with assistance from Network Operations team.
- PC Deployment Performs imaging on new PC including software installation.
- Surplus Coordination Document and coordinate IT hardware surplus equipment process for inventory purposes.
- Server Support/Maintenance Plans and performs maintenance activities with assistance from the Server team as needed.
- Maintain site Business Continuity Plan for ITS.
- Maintain 1 - 5 year ITS plan.
- Ensure that the LAN and related computer systems are in compliance with established control procedures Demonstrates a commitment to quality performance through personal example by adopting a customer-based philosophy in the level of service provided Demonstrates an analytical and systematic approach to problem solving.
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives.
- Rapidly absorbs new technical information and applies it effectively.
- High School Degree or GED 10 + years of applied experience with demonstrated skills described defined below.
- Troubleshooting and solving basic computer issues, familiar with Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003/2008 Server, SQL Server 2003/2008, Cisco Networking, LAN networks, Wireless networks, Firewalls, Microsoft Office products, and SharePoint.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- IT Experience
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
A: 2400 Meadowbrook Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. We serve our clients through four operating companies: * AIC *Analysts *ComforceHealth *HireGenics Recent Recognitions: #No. 6 Largest IT staffing Firm in the U.S. (2019 SIA) #Largest Minority-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA) # No. 8 Largest IT Staffing Firm in the U.S. (2018 SIA) #Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2018). #National Class lV Supplier of the Year Finalist and a Regional Class IV Supplier of the Year by NMSDC #Inavero's Best of Staffing®Client Diamond Award Winner(2017) Website: www.acsicorp.com