TEKsystems is seeking an IT Support Specialist for our local client in Kansas City MO.
The position will focus on both help desk support and systems administration.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
* Scripting (Powershell, Python)
* Install and configure software and operating systems
* Install and configure user workstations, network devices, and other IT equipment
* Perform regular system administration tasks including backups, software patches and upgrades, system monitoring, and directory services administration
* Provide technical assistance and support to users
* Perform work according to defined ITSM processes including change management, knowledge management, and asset management
* Maintain inventory of IT equipment
* Assist with purchasing of IT equipment and software
* Research and find solutions to technical problems
* Contact manufacturer and vendor support when required to resolve technical issues
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Any additional IT-related tasks required
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.