Interactive Business Systems is teaming up with a Mayville, WI client to locate and bring on an IT Support Technician on a contract (potential hire) opportunity! Overview
Reports to the IT Manager, providing hardware, software and peripheral equipment to the users.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software, and peripheral equipment, following design or installation specifications.
- Oversee the daily performance of computer systems.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Work directly on project needs of the business
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone, remotely and via email.
- Write training manuals or train computer users.
- Work independently and be a team player and be able to communicate effectively
- Walk customer through problem-solving process.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Reimage and replace PCs on a rotational and project basis
- Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved
- Become subject matter expert in your areas
- Provide support to three different facilities and a shop environment